People come and go throughout a person’s life. Building strong bonds, we recognize there are the one or two that will remain with us forever. They are the ones that stay true. We made an effort to cultivate love in the garden of friendship, and by choosing wisely, the love created between friends will grow and becomes a blessing.
True friends are the ones that will stay with you despite work, familial obligations, distance or time. But how do you know if they are really true? You will know because they will:
- Support you in all your endeavors;
- Not need to be impressed;
- Forgive you for anything;
- Always have your back;
- Let you explore your interests;
- Know all your little quirks;
- Keep your secrets;
- Make time for you; and
- Always have a shoulder to cry on.