Proverbs & Wisdom is dedicated to providing individuals with the three e’s: empowerment, encouragement, and enlightenment. Our mission is to help people become wiser and reach new levels of success. As a Christian establishment, we work under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. It is our desire to expose the love God has for all people, the saving grace all can receive through Jesus Christ, and to help bring people closer to God.
We want to do three things:
- Encourage you
- Empower you
- Enlighten you
How? By imparting wisdom to you that you can apply in almost every aspect of your life. But not just any kind of wisdom — Godly wisdom.
We want you to become a better person, an effective member in what we call the universe. You are important and have a specific purpose in life. We’re here to help be the bridge between where you are and where your purpose lies.
What’s up with the cross?
We are a Christian establishment; however, because we focus on wisdom, which can be helpful to anyone — Christian or not, we hope you find us to be a great fit for you.
What we have to offer:
- Besides the basics, we have a prayer team who would love to pray for you or someone you know
- A free magazine (called IN THE LIGHT) published quarterly which sheds light on various issues
- Freebies! Yeah, the price is always right. You can check out the freebies here.
Who are we?
We are a group of people, men and women, ranging in all ages of wisdom, who are loving and simply here to support you. We honestly do want the best for you. We want you to succeed. We want you to prosper. And so, we hope to share what we know to help you reach new levels of success. (You can read our individual profiles on our staff page.)
We want to wish you many blessings in Jesus Christ our Lord! Remember, God loves you dearly. And He always will.
- Proverbs & Wisdom’s Twitter @proverbsNwisdom
- Proverbs & Wisdom’s Facebook
- IN THE LIGHT Magazine’s Twitter @InTheLightMag
- IN THE LIGHT Magazine’s Facebook
If you follow us, let us know and we’ll follow you back! We’d love to chat with you!