Below are the guidelines for submitting articles and photographs for Proverbs & Wisdom. For our magazine’s guidelines, please contact us here.
Please note: Proverbs & Wisdom is not gender specific. Please ensure your submission appeals to both males and females. Thank you.
How do I write for Proverbs & Wisdom?
- All are welcomed to submit an article (including new writers). We accept many styles of writing.
- All information must not go against our mission statement.
- All content must be the legal right of the person submitting it.
- If you reference to someone’s work, please use proper citation to avoid plagiarism.
- If your article has been previously published, please let us know when and where
Please Include with Your Article (for blog and magazine):
- Please submit a biography, written in third person, with a maximum of 100 words.
- You are welcomed to include your website’s links, social networks and other links you may have.
Others Things to Note:
- We do not pay for articles. Your submission is on a volunteer basis.
- All articles are subjected to be edited for clarity and space.
- All articles will be read by our editor. We reserve the right not to publish your article.
- We do not own the copyrights for anyone’s article and/or photographs. All are welcomed to republish their content elsewhere after the magazine has been published.
Still Want to Write?
- Please submit a Microsoft Word document or any rich text file attached in an email.
- Please prayerfully ask God to lead and guide you on what article to write.
Please Send Submission To:
- Please email all blog submissions to editor Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Do I Know If My Submission Is Accepted?
- We will notify you via email if your article will be published or not. Please allow us a few weeks to respond to your submission. Thank you.