1. Do something unexpected for someone (but something that’s kind).
2. Take time out of your day to tell someone they are appreciated and you’re thankful for them.
3. Pray a blessing over someone.
4. Encourage someone.
5. Ask them how they are doing.
6. If someone makes a mistake, don’t put them down. Correct them gently
and show them how to do it right.
7. Offer to do something for someone, even if you aren’t required to.
8. Help others to see the glass half full instead of half empty.
10. Display a loving attitude towards others.
11. Hold the door for someone.
12. Donate unused items to a charity or a person that could benefit from them.
13. Donate blood.
14. Teach someone a useful skill you know how to do.
15. Speak life over those around you.
Have any more ideas? Comment to let us know and we’ll add them on this list!
Image: Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net