I just wanted to send a little reminder that:
- You are great just as you are, for who you are.
- You are great because you were made by a marvelous God.
- You do not need to be the richest or wisest to make a change in this world. Start where you are, using what you have to give, and bless others with it.
- Despite what your past entails, your future holds much better for you if you make the most of today and choose wisely.
- Friends come and go, relationships shift as the wind, but God’s love for you is unending, unfailing, and constant.
- Whenever you feel upset about what you do not have and have yet to receive, count your blessings. Just think, the things you take for granted someone else is praying for.
- The reason for your existence is a unique as your fingerprint — no one has your purpose, no one ever has, and no one ever will.
- There is always a reason to have hope, believe in hope, and expect good.
- The worst circumstances can be our biggest building blocks to get where we want to be.
- Above all else, know you have irreplaceable value on earth.
Have a blessed day!